Remember, if a dog was the teacher you would learn things like:
- When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
- Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy..
- Take naps.
- Stretch before rising.
- Run, romp, and play daily.
- Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
- Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
- On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
- On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
- When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
- Be loyal.
- Never pretend to be something you’re not.
- If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently
WITH BUGS IN MY EYES
Please will you tell me
The man did persue
The answer to this very perplexing a-do
Why does a dog
Continue to drive
With its head out the window
And get bugs in its eyes
The answer is simple
And I’ll relate it to you
Thank you for asking
Now this is my view
When a spirit arrives
And comes fully alive
The very experience is worth all of that jive
Anticipation and more.
No matter the issues, the problems or size
I’m sure you agree with my whys
What are a few
Bugs in the eyes?!